Parkstone Place offers totally independent residents a special place to live and play. Our amenities and services make our five story high rise a relaxing, safe and fun environment for retirement years.
- Breakfast and lunch are served seven days a week and on all holidays in our attractive dining room.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service are included.
- A variety of social, recreational and cultural activities coordinated by our full-time activities director.
- Scheduled transportation to area shopping and professional services.
- Water, sewer, gas, electricity, trash disposal, and pest control are all included in your monthly fee. You are only responsible for your personal telephone, cable TV, and Internet service.
- Guest room available as well as roll away bed.
Privileges of Community Living
- Full service beauty and barber salon with manicurist.
- Library with computer center
- Fitness center
- Arts and crafts studio
- Chapel with weekly church service available
- Complimentary community laundry room on each floor
- Complete interior and exterior maintenance of apartments and common areas
- Beautifully landscaped and professionally maintained grounds
- Professional, local ownership and management
- Security, safety and peace of mind
Our monthly residence fee also covers all property taxes and property insurance. Residents are encouraged to carry insurance on their personal belongings in their apartment, and it is also beneficial to carry personal liability insurance.